Shepherding the Lambs has moved!

Old content remains on Blogger......CLICK HERE to read up-to-date posts.



Monday, November 7, 2011

Fresh Direction

This blog has been hit and miss so much for me that I've stepped back, regrouped and am taking a fresh look at all of it.  Over the next couple of weeks I'm  planning to post a basic outline of how I approach keeping busy minds and hands occupied, as well as giving them a solid foundation for their life's journey of learning.

For starters, lets look at the divisions, or grade levels I use for my pre-schoolers.

Early Learner:  Any child under the age of 4 (mine are usually 3)
Pre-4:  A child age 4 (comperable to Pre-K)
Pre-5: A child age 5 (comperable to Kindergarten)

As always, these are just suggestions, and you may find you have to make adjustments for your own children and/or program.

Next week I will begin posting basic outlines of the goals and objectives of each level.  When it comes to the material itself, I will create a separate page (with its own tab at the top of this blog), for each level.  That will make it easier to find all the materials and links, as well as make it easier for me to check links and update the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 



Powered by Blogger

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com